|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, March 11, 2010
Finally done up the ppt slides for YA service this sat! I really don't knw what type of edgy is suitable to be shown in church LOL I've tried my best!! Aha Oh yes and I shall do a decent update on my life. Ytd was Btwist's birthday celebration! 21 liao ahahaha. Went to blue jaz cafe at Haji Lane. The music.... Nah can't appreciate. I rather be down at Alps which I have yet to visit but heard its awesome stuffz. ![]() Beatrice's hugemongous cake ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() quite a cool place but pretty dark couldnt see anyone properly LOL ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Hugging sessions! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Jer chio sia ![]() Yum (not really actually looks yum only) ![]() Lychee martini ![]() ![]() Wa Denise you drunk ah yr face red like monkey backside (for lack of a better description) ![]() ![]() HAHA ![]() Wa so many photos like photopuke Today I was intending to stay home and watch Meteor Garden the whole day (LOL YES I HAVE YET TO WATCH METEOR GARDEN I THE LOSER) but in the end went swimming with Lh! Old liao last time swim 16 laps no kick now swim 1 lap rest half hour. Ha ha ha. Didn't feel exercised enough so we headed down to Tamp gym did some cardio but I still feel fat (don't scold me people its only natural for girls to feel fat esp after CNY) Just now Janice showed me sthg that made me happy only :D Keep up the good work! AH HA HA HA HA "They had eaten so much cotton candy, they were probably going to piss pink" Thats exactly how I felt after the trip to New York x2 except my piss would be green (apple). |