|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, February 05, 2010
Minus all the tests and rush for RWP assignment, this week was actually quite fun. We celebrated Randi's birthday and threw choco coffee cake all around the carpeted classroom, process was fun la, but cleanup was like URGH. LOL and I think the auntys and uncles would have a harder time to clean up sorry! :C Today was a long day! Printers in school were all super messed up we took like 1hour +++ just to print out our reports! And the best part was that blackboard was down so I couldnt print out my anti-plagiarism doc during lesson time, therefore....... I have to hand in on tue ): so mafan! After lessons we headed over to PS to catch some yum. Had Carls Jr and a wonderful view of Vanness in his latest show (cant really rmb the name of the show it sounds damn sad) he's still hot-fully hot hot ;) Walked around and spent like a long time at Cotton On trying on tops and being retarded. I want that top! Damn I wish I was rich! (Aha no actually I don't really wish Im rich its just fun to say it) You must be thinking: Must be some tanktop or some cute frilly blouse. Nah, none of the above. I want the denim looking guy's collared shirt! NICE LEY I've been eyeing it for quite some time alr but finally tried it on tday hahaha ok I get my mummy to buy for me :D Oh wait, Vday's like coming soon hor! Any admirers out there?! Want get for me not HA HA HA ok Janna dream on ! Ok lets just stick to the plan of begging my mother Oh yes I finally found someone who shares the same insecurity as I do, Denise! Aha no one understands !! They say its okay but its not right right right I hate it ley how how we can never be chio end of life |