|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
Just came home from class gathering at Jeremy's! It was a hit EVERYONE turned up. And believe it or not, it was the first time I gambled during CNY! Ok I knw I suaku but first time = beginner's luck. I dno if Im supposed to be gambling being a Christian and all but I dno ley I didn't gamble alot and I tried to control, God please understand ! Well but anyway I think God doesn't want me to gamble so much because I lost money! I should have stopped after my winning streak, getting 20: 5 times in a row. But NO I was not satisfied (gambling sucks) and I went to play some more with Jeremy's friends and they are all like MAD LUCKY. DAMN. But anw, now I finally understand how people spend their CNY. Gambling. Takes up so much time! Its no wonder why I always feel bored during CNY but I don't see other people feeling the same. Well anyway today was fun but pity I couldn't join the rest for dinner because I had to be home by 9 boohoo. Oh yes and updates on CNY. In the morning I wore like a white blouse and a pair of dark blue jeans. My mum said I looked like I was going mourning so she forced me to wear my red skinnies I haven't touched in ages. Since my sec sch tryna-be-ahlian-days. But LOL glad it came in handy for cny ![]() He practices martial arts man! ![]() Strangle strangle ![]() ![]() ![]() My mum says that angle makes her look fat but whatever I'm going to put it up anw she's gonna kill me LOL ![]() ![]() ![]() Wah so tall ah?! KNEEL DOWN! ![]() Saddists see their happy faces ![]() ![]() We all had to cite a memory verse from the Bible before receiving our hong baooos haha I smell a new tradition coming up ![]() We may not be the most loving family around but I'm glad to have them :) Went to my mum's side (as we do every year) for reunion dinner and on the 1st day of the new year. ![]() Spot me, I was playing Step Mania ha ha! ![]() Relatives from my mum's side ![]() See my cousins! My cousin looks like a doll! (Dont let her looks deceive you she is vicious oops I hope she doesn't stumble upon my blog) On the second day we went to a gathering hosted by my dad's eldest sister. We don't usually have gatherings because my dad has like many siblings and honestly most of them are really fierce :( I rmb there was this time (a long time ago) when my parents had to go overseas. They left me and my elder brother with my uncle and his wife. Man were they mean! They scolded us like everyday and I can't even rmb for what. And the worst, was their son. We called him Sean the Barbarian. No one gets nickednamed Barbarian for no reason. But I guess things have changed now since that was like 7/8 years ago. But when we found out we had to attend the gathering, my brother and I felt pretty depressed. LOL I seriously dreaded it because I didn't know what to expect having not seen them for like a million years. So you could imagine my surprise when they had young people there! AHA and surprisingly I had quite a pleasant time. Here are my awesome cousins whom I never knew existed! ![]() ![]() Damn their good genes! Make me look like !()*#(*^!#^!&# ![]() Haha look all in checks! ![]() :) Oh yes and ytd I met Janice and Hw for a study session! Well kindaaaaaaaaaa since we didnt study alot but talked alot instead hahahaha I hate myself for talking so much. And Hongwei saw the love of his life (love at first sight) while we were at Carls Jr so we snapped a picture of the person, ready to view? ........................ ![]() TADAH HIS NEW FOUND LOVE ![]() Evidence of me studying :D (thanks Janice for capturing the moment LOL) ![]() Hongwei the aunty! ![]() Yay I love this picture and the person inside! (you owe me 50 bucks now) |