|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, February 15, 2010
HA HA I'm like listening to the recording for Ben Yang's lesson so that I can type out the notes and theres one part he says (He was asking for the answer to a question he just asked) : Twist your brains abit can? WHY? And I say : Can't twist, my brain too big. LOL I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THAT And another part I think beatrice dropped her pen. Beatrice: Can help me pick up? And I say: Okay, I use my feet. Beatrice: NO NO!! Me: There pick up liao! My feet very clean (And I can imagine myself grinning very widely to Beatrice) Beatrice: Wah your feet very zai Me: Zai feet (All these going on while Ben Yang is chattering at the back about antimicrobial agents) LOLL |