|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, January 11, 2010
What makes you want to pull all your hair out in frustration? What makes you want to suck your thumb and call out for your mummy? What makes you want to unlock your window grills and jump down from your room on the 20th storey? What makes you want to bang your head against the wall multiple times till you pass out? What makes you want to scream and run unto the middle of the road screaming "HIT ME!" ? What makes you want to squeeze your body into a suitcase and ship yourself off to Iceland? What makes you want to hide in your cupboard for your entire life like a plant experiment? What makes you want to drop out of Optometry and join Culinary? PATHOLOGY THAT IS. PATHOLOGY CAN DO ALL THE ABOVE TO YOU. AND MORE. OH I stumbled upon this when I was digging through my pictures to find one of my maid and my younger brother to print (she's leaving soon ): ) ![]() Its so retarded HA HA HA I cant believe thats me I mean you cant see my face, but GOSH MY HAIR?!?!?! SO LAYERED INSANE LIKE AHLIANXZXZ |