|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Never try to slack off an assignment during the hols and then start rushing like mad for it. Drives you insane. I'm looking at so many foreign terms, I see until siao liao tonight I'll be dreaming about everything eye-ish Sthg to look forward to : Hi my sweetheart episode 11 out tonight! :D My younger brother was asking if he should join scouts or basketball. I think the ans is pretty obvious right LOL. I told him to be cool and join basketball because obviously bball is cooler than scouts (no offence to all scouts but we all know the truth dont we) and then my mom said scouts can build character. Right......... Then how come I see them tying knots all day long |