|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, January 15, 2010
My maid went home already. Pretty sad I didn't get to send her off because I was having lessons. I wrote a card for her and bought some random stuff before she went back. Hope she'll rmb us when she's back home. I miss her already she was more of a friend to me than a maid. At the end of her note she put Ps. get new boyfriends he...he... LOLLLL even my maid asked me to get a bf?! Do I seem that loser-ish without one? HAHAHA plus its not like get a boyfriend. its boyfriendS. I so greedy meh ha ha ha Well anw this week was full of rushing for assignments. Didn't get to play or rest much esp since Pathology was dued ytd. So stressful but I'm awful glad its over!! Worked hard for it hope we score well :) I'm starting to find comfort in being alone. Not that I'm emo, maybe just that I've grown up. |