|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
I know I've been neglecting this space ever since I got twitter, but its so much easier for twitter. You can update it anywhere when you're bored and stuff via textes. But, blogging.... needs effort. You need to reach down and plug the laptop plug into the socket, flick on the switch, open your laptop, swtich on your laptop, wait for awhile, wait for more while, close all the pop ups you recieve when the laptop starts up, upload the pictures into the laptop, and then into photobucket (which takes like my entire life), then open blogger, log in, click new post, then start yr brain juices churning to create a funny interesting post. Troublesome not I ask you?! Then of course I choose to tweet right right right BUT I won't ever abandon this space because it means quite alot to me. When I look back at my archives I'll look back in nostalgia. We can't always live in the moment, but we can keep the moment, and I would like that very much. Hence the blog. I'm sure most bloggers think this way. And its pretty comforting to come here and rant when no one else wna talk/listen to you. LOL Yes and therefore I shall post a proper nice post everyone will love .... about EYEBALLS. Exciting eyeballs. Ha ha ha ha it was for Chris' prac so fun and awesomely gross I love it. Felt like a boy (seee I'm not a bimbo I love to cut up eyeballs) ![]() Pig eye!! ![]() First, you cut off the orbital fats and rectus ![]() Then you make an insertion at the equator and use a scissors to cut the sclera ![]() X-section of eyeball cooolios ![]() Retrive the crystalline lens which looks like a water baby ![]() Pry out the pigmented iris ![]() Remove the cornea by cutting along the edges of the cornea ![]() All lined up nicely Well I think I just wrote our report here so those who havent do the report yet can just hand in this hahaha ![]() Looks cool can see through the cornea! ![]() Min min's one like nice only see the optic nerve super chio Marilyn Monroe ![]() Fail ![]() Fail ![]() Fail ![]() LOL ![]() Marcus this is hilarious I have to put it up pls dont kill me I knw you're reading you loyal fan! HAHAHAHAA ![]() Sian of marcus ![]() Tadah! ![]() Butcher at work Ok I bet some are disgusted by the pictures so I shall end with a nice pic ![]() TADAH WOW WHOS THAT CUTE GIRL Need to prepare for ONOW debate tmrw. The topic is like ?!#U( (@^#* HARH WHAT TALKING YOU kind of topic. Its : It should be taught in the school curriculum that homosexuals can form a "normal" family unit. Our stand : FOR. Honestly this kind of topic....... what points can there possibly be ?! Teacher think she funny. I really need to go expand my script now and find some homo stats. One thing I still dont understand: what has a CIP module got to do with debating and english and talking fluently. NOTHING RIGHT, NOTHING! Okay done rantin' rant rant rant rant rat rat rat rat |