|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, January 18, 2010
Here is what we did today when everyone else was suffering at Ben Yang's lesson. Promise it wasn't planned from the start to pon but then Chris lesson was postponed till further notice (cancelled) so we decided it was pretty stupid to spend 2 hours travelling back and fro just to spend a short 2 hours there listening to Ben talk about his trisexuality. So we decided to make good use of our time and start on our VG. But of course you can't work on a hungry stomach so we went to parkway to get food first. LOL we spent like 3/4 hours there buying groceries. We were max loser because we shopped at Cold Storage initially and then we (being cheapo) decided to head up to Giant to save a few bucks. In the end......... Same price. The eggs ex 5 cents more somemore Giant ripoff! Headed over to Lh's house and cooked up a storm! (Ok la not really just a decent meal ha ha ha) ![]() ![]() ![]() yum ![]() I didn't get to eat this haixxx ![]() ![]() Look at the size of that! ![]() Lh eat until very happy ahahha ![]() ![]() ![]() OH YES LET ME ADVERTISE FOR MY ORANGE BAG, ITS NOT UGLY RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT LOL BEATRICE LOL Janna. says: but like that confirm not more than 5 mins hor so little only Btrice I Tear My Heart Open, I Sew Myself Shut. says: she dont like long winded also mah Janna. says: good i shall give her short winded HAHA Btrice I Tear My Heart Open, I Sew Myself Shut. says: LOL a fart hahahahahaha |