|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, December 27, 2009
![]() Merry belated christmas :) ![]() ![]() The family celebration at my home on christmas eve + presents heeh Christmas eve was actually my mom's birthday quite kool right, but she was like busy with the preparations, entertaining my relatives and all, she didnt even celebrate her birthday. So after they left we got a slice of small log cake and put 1 candle (she doesn't like to be reminded about her age) and sang a birthday song for her! ![]() ![]() ![]() I have NO idea what my mom was doing I think it was some retarded Mr Bean like dance she's so funny my mom ![]() I love my mom alot she's like the greatest mom ever, she treats everyone nice, she doesn't judge, she's always patient with me and my siblings, she always give us the best and takes the worst, she teaches us everything that is right, she disciplines right, and the most impt thing I've learnt in my entire life is that : my mom is ALWAYS right. ALWAYS. Yknow like how sometimes she will ask me to bring umbrella out and then I'll be like huh dont want la so ma fan and then when I step out of the lift it starts pouring. And like how she'll ask me to bring long pants overseas and then I'll say don't want la so ma fan then in the end I'll freeze in a foreign country. And I love that she always gives me coins woohoo. & although I'm like a bad rude indifferent daughter, but I love my mum and I hope that she'll always be happy :) ![]() Sexy boy he's such a nerd ![]() Bang bang my baby shot you down On christmas day itself my family went to Orchard Rd to see the lights, which is like quite lame. It's not that the lights ain't bring enough or aint impressive enough. It's just that (as broadcasted in 987fm) its quite dumb that they're asking people around the world to save electricity by switching off lights, unplugging from the main current, use power saving lightbulbs, and there right smack in Orchard Road - a galore of lights. Tadah! I dont support lights in such a grand and extensive manner. I really don't. I mean honestly people... GLOBAL WARMING! If you want people to take saving natural resources seriously, then I seriously think that the government should set an example first by not displaying such a wide array of lights even though it's the festive season. If you got so much natural resources to waste, give away la! Wlao eh right, sorry it's just my personal conviction and I think it's quite contradicting and ironic. But if you like lights, by all means go ahead! LOL ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Went to 313 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Act cool only ![]() Updates from previously and tday ![]() Unshakable camp! I miss it! ): ![]() The day we went to Wj's house to celebrate ZW's birthday! I love this pic I think it looks nice hor zw?! ![]() Hl : "Pretend to blow the candles!" ![]() ![]() Pa-yum-trick ![]() Yknow I met Dawn's cousin at camp and it turned out that she knew Huilin also! And she told me I looked like HL. I was like huh no where got?! We don't look like hor ![]() See, nthg alike please! LOL Oh yes and the CIP at orange valley! ![]() ![]() ![]() This was taken just now in church heh. We celebrated Bel's birthday! Hope she likes the cake and present (s) we got for her. 25 different items because she's 25 this year. The items are super random ranging from nerds to cotton wool to bath foam. LOL I think I'm gonna have the same issue with uploading the pics from my camera as with my mom's. IT TAKES AGES!!!! I think the files like super huge or sthg.. But I don't understand why, the quality of the pics aren't that good. ): The camera looks cool though. Oh well, I shouldn't complain so much since its a present from my mom, and I love it nonetheless :) I completed the entire season of IRIS already, and damn it the ending really sucks like mad!! [Spoiler] Hyun Jun died in the end! WHAT?!?!?! But then when I read the comments, they said it was because he wasn't free to film season 2 due to the fact that he was supposed to film GI JOE. Aiyah so sad right ): Actually he wasn't supposed to die but the directors made him die so too bad lo. Plus the shuai ge killer TOP also died because he also wasn't free to film season 2 due to some BigBang tour. They both should have twins or sthg to take over so fans wont be disappointed. I haven't posted a proper post in quite some time so I shall be polite and post a decent post to entertain those reading my blog right now. HELLO! Sorry my blog ain't so interesting anymore because I think I lost the 'funny' in me. Trying to find it but things are steering towards a serious end these few days. Am being very critical about people and that's bad Im such a bitch I must stop it at once!! Damn Well but anyway tmr Queenie's coming over to stayover! HEHEH I'M EXCITED FOR THAT I hope she can make it because she has like a bad throat and stuff I hope you're okay darling queenie I want your free money and love tmrw night ;) Janice LH and SY can't make it so sad maybe another day will miss you all much. I got a tumblr manz :) quite some time ago but I don't really update it and I wont announce here make it public because its pretty emo. Its the emo momo side of me (Emochu I choose you! "emo, emo" *slits wrists*) Okay maybe not really emo lah but maybe just some personal/random/deep thoughts that run through my head occasionally. Alot of mentions about wishing for 2009 to quickly end, for a new year to start. A new beginning. Well..... This year. 2009, has been a pretty good year for myself. Not to say that there weren't any bumps along the way, but this year has been pretty smooth sailing. Didn't start on a high or anything along those lines but God has been good (still is) and He made me learn alot of things this year, esp by being in YA and being placed where I currently am. I matured alot, made alot of new and awesome friends, learnt alot of new things, and experienced new stuff too. Poly's been refreshing. Many relationships went stale but will continue working on them :) & to those I'm still pretty close with I'm glad for you guys love much ^^ What do I expect in 2010? Haven't really thought about it. I'm guessing many girls would be like : I want a hot handsome boyfriend in 2010 (oh wait no only 1 or 2 girls because everyone's attached). And then sometimes maybe the pressure actually gets to me and there's always the oh-sian-why-don't-I-have-a-bf-to-love-me moment (because hello Im a humangirl too and I have emotions), but then I take a look around and realise that what I have is sufficient for me to be happy and I don't need more :D (I knw I sound like I'm consoling myself HA HA HA HA whatever don't say liao ! ) But yknow everything in God's time I don't wna take things into my own hands anymore- too tiring and things always go wry, always. Well okay that's about all to wrap it up. Some weird overseas number is calling me ok bye bye world I'm going to curl up and hibernate till tmrw comes WOW THIS IS AN ULTRA LONG POST boooooring yawn |