|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, December 17, 2009
Im back from UNSHAKEABLE! It was great! Aha I learnt alot from this camp, made alot of new friends, & best of all, I got a touch from God. Much needed spiritual refreshment. During the last service when Ps Michael prayed for everyone, he gave me a word which I never realised was so true until now. He said that I have a spirit of anxiety, fear and worry. & he said that anxiety was not of God, I shd put my trust in Him. I will definitely do that and not worry so much :) Well, on the last day when we had games before the last service, I fell sick. Because we had games under the pouring rain. But it was fun and my group rocks ! But Im thinking my immune system didnt want to cooperate so I started running a fever. My bones were aching like mad and I felt super cold. At that moment I was thinking : Lord, why?!?! I can't get sick now I haven't got a touch from You yet! I was pretty desperate because I didn't want to go all the way to Batam and just have fun laugh laugh eat eat then come back exactly the same. But God was good and He touched me when I got down on my knees, broken and hungry for more. And I really wna thank my dearest Elain& Amelia for being there for me when I was sick :) God really provides, even simplest things like a ride home thanks Jayne :) The test of true unshakeablity (is there such a word) starts now, back in Sg, back where the going gets tough. Note to self : Never try to save on weight when going overseas& not bring conditioner and long pants! |