|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, December 11, 2009
The fact that I'm here typing this = I SURVIVED MSTs.!!!!!!!!!! This is way better than completing whatever Amazing Race or winning Who Wants to be a Millionaire. Throughout the whole Msts a particular lyric from Fireflies kept running through my head : " Because my dreams are bursting at the seams ". I felt that the lyric was speaking straight to my heart, should "dreams" be replaced by "brains". Yknow how everytime after a major exam period I'll never fail to say: "I think I never studied so much in my entire life before." Well I will say exactly the same thing now, I NEVER STUDIED SO MUCH EVER BEFORE EVEN FOR OLEVELS. SIAO LIAO Anw, I'm just damn glad its all over. But coming up next are assignments, piled all the way up to the clouds. Went for steamboat just now after last paper (which all of us studied super hard for and went crazy thereafter) but I didn't eat because before that I ate Macs ha ha ha ha. & after that we went to Haji Lane to chill and hang out. Things went retarded and trauma was taken to a whole new level, HOR BEATRICE?! LOLLL I said I would blog about dinner and my bday surprise, but I'm really very lazy so just go check out the pics on FB if you're interested. The video where the cake was being smashed into my face is in my laptop, I lazy to upload, I'm sucha pig~ Ha ha okay anw here's some pics from the bday celebration with my family at Sushi Tei. Yay done updating, oh oh and I'm not going to Hk already so sad, but that means I can go for church camp!! YIPEEEE but I haven't packed and its on Monday ahhh. Cant wait! :D JANICE DARLING IS BACK (L)
Janna. says: |