|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, November 15, 2009
This just goes to show how no life I am, I've blogged a total of 3 times today! I'm stuck on my ONOW essay. ST.U.CK. From afternoon 2pm till now. That explains why I've been on msn the whole day. Doing everything else besides the essay. Damn I've such a short attention span! I bet if I really got down to doing it I'll be done in max an hour. Writing isn't that hard. Its paying attention thats tough! Pei En finally sent me the photos from her cam! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I really have zero clue on what to write! What exactly does education mean to me?! I would like to know too. The only thing in my essay that makes sense would be "Education does not only refer to the studying of books and text, but it also refers to the studying of people and peers. " 400 more words to go I'm only gonna break break your break break your heart. You're only gonna break break my break break my heart. |