|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, November 20, 2009
Stupid things, Number 792: The library glass door closed on me today while I was walking into the library. Hit my head sia very pain ): I think I became stupider..... How?! So sad everyone saw and laughed very loudly. You guys no 良心 one! Anw, general eyecheck is like....... So utterly depressing. You think that you're perfectly fine, and then after undergoing a series of uncomfortable (I wouldn't say painful) tests you recieve advice that you should stop wearing your contacts for a too long period of time, and you should stop wearing them so often. And also, your contacts are too tight for you, and you have to do a re-fit. Therefore, you have to go back to do another check. TOOOOOT. Depressing or what?! Well, I for one, am depressed. Lol ok maybe depressed is too strong a word. I probably just dont like what I heard. So sian ): I'm freezing. Half frozen. Weather's great for snuggling under my blanket and sleeping (mine and everyone else's fav thing to do) ! Wenjia is mad about Johnny Depp and she is bombarding me with his pictures. |