|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Sometimes I go around looking at other people, at their lives, and then they're like imba successful, doing ultra alot of things, succeeding at everything they do. &then I look at my own loserish life. What am I doing with this life?!?!?! I pause, take a deep breath. And look back. What does my day comprise of? 1. Flinging myself out of bed at 6am for most days 2. Wash up within 15 mins 3. Choose an outfit 15 mins - 30 mins depending on how good my matching skills are that day 4. Eat breakfast like real quickly 5. Msg Lehui ask her if she's ready to leave house and waiting for the reply that will always be "Ps ps 5 more mins!" Today was special because behind that sentence was an additional " lol got slight earthquake not ah?" Think she didn't get enough rest the day before. 6. Take bus to mrt 7. Squeeze with the remaining millions of commuters 8. Walk quickly / ultra quickly to school, depending on whether we are late or not. Like today for example, we were erm rather late. Walk like SUPER FAST and we're such awesome stalkers Lh! 9. Sit through lecture with lids half open 10. Talk nonsense to Lh. sometimes our conversations don't even make sense 11. Eating during lessons 12. Playing with maamee and using them to make a classic "Art attack!" masterpiece 13. Commenting about random things we see along the way 14. Speaking like HongKongers (influence from Marcus), its pretty easy actually just change all the letter L in words to Rs. Eg. I Rove you! DeRicious! FeeRings! KaRRang! The list goes on and on its suberbly entertaining 15. Debating with everyone else about the truth I speak when they all accuse me of lying when I talk about how wonderful I am. HA HA okay everyone, IM JOKING 16. Watching Aaron bully Lh and telling Lh dont worry everything can be solved (LOL) 17. Telling Lh (& somtimes Eddie) that I will pay her money for siding me HAHAHA 18. Eating eating and more eating 19. Drawing clouds on my Visual Optics notes 20. Training home with a bunch of retarded people 21. KO if Im home early 22. Stoning (literally, just doing nothing) 23. Reading Bible then praying! 24. SLEEEEEEEEEEP What a stupid routine. I mean why can't my day be sthg like this 1. Wake up to an oriental breakfast and my other half in my penthouse situated in the bustling streets of Paris 2. Soak in the hot tub for half hour before heading out 3. Check my blackberry for any appointments for the day 4. Pick out any Versace dress from one of the 20 walk-in wardrobes I have 5. Have my makeup artiste and hair stylist do my face and hair 6. Head down and get my chauffeur to drive me to my destination You get the idea, sthg along those lines. But now..... We can't have everything we want can we?! (LOL Aaron your favourite quote) So I'm gonna just be satisfied with what I currently have, a God that provides everything and much more, parents that are able to provide for me to live comfortably (although here and there friction occurs, but then again God didn't call for us to love perfect parents. And I ain't no perfect daughter either), siblings& friends who love me (RIGHT, SIBLINGS& FRIENDS?!!). So whatever I have now, I really thank God for it :D ![]() Met them ytd! Huilin couldnt make it cause she had volley ): Hols ok! ![]() Wah I love this picture, don't you love it too Cally? We da gangstas man I saw this couple on the train today. The girl was way taller than the guy. Made me wonder if I would get a husband shorter than me in future! God, please like plan properly okayyyy HAHAHA. But then again it doesn't matter how he looks like and how tall he is if he's really the one God's gonna place in my life in future. & if I really love him then I will be blind! Ok not really blind la but just able to accept him as he is, imperfections and all. But God ah, you know I am greatly able to appreciate a good bod, perfectly chiseled bod, flaming hot bod, so would you just........... yknow yknow ;) THANKS! MWHAHAHAHAHAH |