|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, November 09, 2009
Should I stock up on pink or red paper bags for my following days in SP? Before you watch the following clip you must either download veoh web player or download the clip and watch it on Real Player Disclaimer 1. I am not so stupid 2. This is NOT my real voice (although I wish it was so entertaining right to have a friend who can talk like xiao xin all the time) 3. FY is a guy HAHAHA 4. MY DROOL IS WATER I DONT HAVE THAT MUCH DROOL! 5. Lehui is eating tim tams and the bg music is Phantom of the Opera super suitable hor HA HA 6. At 400 x the disgusting thing you're looking at is corn with red food colouring 7. The bacteria is nerds! 8. Bert is the guy I "wlan eh jie jie you so ugly" at HA HA THANKS BERT Watch lbxxmjijbaikbMO in Educational & How-To View More Free Videos Online at Veoh.com Laugh enough already? Haiiiiix the things we would do to get high marks. But then again our video clip really got no link to Microbiology. But its entertaining ley! So...... We should get high marks!!! & I should join Mediacorp. Honestly I've watched the clip damn alot of times and I ALWAYS ALWAYS never fail to laugh at the part where Beatrice laughs evily HAHAHA. The bloopers are mad hilarious must watch the bloopers if nothing else! Lunch with classyyy ![]() ![]() ![]() This is damn funny ![]() ![]() So chiozxz Iris ;) ![]() OI Marcus you stare what stare?!!?! ![]() Want fight? (I haven't said this in a long while) HAHA ![]() Lh want kiss me (K) Then we went to Lh's house to do the filming! ![]() Props ![]() ![]() Lehui the pig ![]() Btwist jie jie stripping the underwear off the stuff toy to put on my head ): ![]() This I must put even though I knw you guys tonight confirm get nightmare SOLI EVERYONE SI ): ![]() Wlan eh damn scary hor LH so poor thing everyday have to face this ![]() Makeshift shorts HAHA looks damn wrong Okay the end of this whole drama mama about MO video people dont watch it too many times its too retarded you'll feel less smart after watching it. I think my life has been much too smooth sailing the past few weeks, even months. Thats why God's starting to shake it and mess it up a little bit now. |