|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
Life's good when you don't smell of cake and whipped cream! Aha but anw... THANKYOU EVERYONE who made my birthday an awesome one this year! Love everyone! Will blog more about today another day. Had a looong day. Happy day! What really mattered were not the presents but the people. And the heartwarming scrapebook! Hey girls thanks alot that was the best gift ever. Not saying that I don't like the denim jacket or the handsewn mouth heh heh heh :D I hope that my birthday ends here. Meaning that no more things will get thrown into my face ): But if you guys wna continue calling me chio and giving me nice letters....... I'm fine with those too! :D |