|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, November 25, 2009
I'm eating a subway cookie 5 days old. Will I die?!?! ): Anw I'm here to blog about ytd! Actually I wasn't really expecting anything ytd so thankyou guys you are all so wonderful lubbbb lubbbb :D I have rather little recollection of what happened ytd. So just let the pics do the talking. (Hey Btwist I hope you're ok and thanks for your hand-sewn mouth I love it hehehehe) ![]() ![]() Nice ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Will blog about the surprise ZW & WJ gave me ytd after dinner with them tmr! Hehe can't wait. Anw ZW & WJ & HL (although you never come but I still love you la heh), if you guys are reading this, I LOVE YOU ALL ALOT!! Thanks for the scrapebook I'm really damn touched and I bet it took alot of time and effort. I flipped through it again after you guys left and I teared ley thankyou girls lovelovelove ![]() ![]() Still have abit of cheena in us ;) My maid is also like the sweetest ever, she made me a card love her to bits mwhahaha! She made a card for me last year too! So sweet right I hope she'll renew her contract because I don't want her to leave, ever ): ![]() She call me sexy girl YAY Class tmrw at 8~ |