|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, November 02, 2009
I know I'm not a Chinese songs kinda person, although I do sing Chi emo songs when I go KTV, but in my mp3, ratio of english songs to chinese songs are like 10 : 1. But this song is great love it :D I hope my parents come back soon!! They will be back tmrw :D I mean thats the end of my much more relaxed schedule, but if they're back then my daddy will take over his rightful seat in front of the telly& I'll like stop hogging the TV and not doing other more constructive things ! As I was watching TV just the other night, I stumbled upon Channel U broadcasting Jay Chou's Secret. Ha ha alot of memories in that show ;) I miss you ley, miss talking nonsense with you, watching spongebob with you, watching small kids waddle around in parkway with you. You're still one of the few people I can talk anything to,so why are you not online ley!!!! Oh yeah here are some pics from the other day at EAG 40th anniversary dinner! ![]() ![]() Cellies! :D ![]() Keshia love! ![]() Then Graciee came along hehe (L) ![]() Kenneth, who helped us take most of the photos that evening : ) ![]() Bel and Kelly : ) Love all of them lots heh heh. I think I need to do longer QT these few days cause I'm being such a bad person, doing mean things, thinking mean things YAY online telephathy some things never change ;) |