|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, October 26, 2009
Wah _________ , you are imba immature :D Although I don't knw you personally, but the image you are painting *shakes head*. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a hater or anything. But you are really entertaining esp when you're flaming my darling. LOL you really eat full nothing better to do. Ermm what, are you still in Sec1? Who uses that sentence anymore?! I didn't know I can be juxtaposed with doesn't and stringed tgther in this manner. Ok I knw my England isnt that imba too but basic Eng grammar I think I can manage WOW PLS DONT I dont think I can survive Oh gosh I feel like such a bad person after this post but damnit so immature?! How old alr ah? 17? Really? 7 also better than this. Going to pray extra long for forgiveness tonight Don't mess with my darling horzxzxzzz. |