|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, October 08, 2009
This is an overdue post for WJ's birthday! Ha ha WJ had like the BEST birthday EVER because we went to surprise her. Again. As usual. Like we do every year. But this year like abit more successful than the previous year. We were supposed to sneak into TJ to surprise her after her PW lecture. But WJ, being WJ of course decided to make things difficult for us LOL. She pon lessons. TSK TSK WJ. So in the end we went to her house like we always do. ~ Made this for WJ! Chio or what, I think I'm so artistic !! :) ![]() Really miss them girls! But we just met, so....... Still miss them! Miss CCH ): We quickly rushed over to WJ's house, after my work and their school. (Work sucks btw the boss is a scam artist tmr we gonna find her and Beatrice's gonna let loose her pooping pets to poop all over her shop REVENGE she like hiding from us lah wlao eh lil ginas also want cheat our money?! she think she chio then she win. on a fury tirade) Yeah as I was saying..... We rushed over to WJ's house, with the help of Huilee. She helped us stall WJ thanks alot! :D Called her home and her papa let us up. Again. I bet her papa must be like wlao eh its them, AGAIN?! Everytime self invite to my house. LOL. ![]() See the pretty view from her house! Heh heh heh We took a few pics while waiting for WJ but I don't have them ~ In ZW's imba cam XD Then WJ came home and TADAH! We surprised her. Ok I'm lazy to elaborate the pics shall do the talking ![]() ' Wow a flaming cake! ' ![]() ' Let's blow the candles! ' ![]() ' Eh why never blow out ! ' ![]() ' Sian its those kind of candles cannot blow out kind ' ![]() The candles were really..... scary. ![]() WJ finally blew out the candles LOL ![]() Then she damn childish lo, go light another one to play. 1 year older already still the same~ ![]() Then we conducted an experiment to test the theory about combustion which you 'll see later on ha ha ha ![]() ZHENWEI ! XD Waaaaaaa ![]() Huilin and Zhenwei :D Then we ordered in Pizza Hut, courtesy of WJ's very nice papa ! ![]() Took some pics at WJ's balcony heh. Note how childish we are. 1 not enough still got 2 ... ![]() ZW's dad fetched us home. Dejavu he always does that so nice hor. Oh yeah, the science experiment~ We are so sciency man And as for the following video, its for entertainment purposes only! This video was produced in a bimbotic manner so as to escalate the entertainment level. I'm NOT like that. Really. I'm actually very intellectual and nice :D Ok bye bye bye wish me luck hunting down my boss tmrw |