|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, October 30, 2009
School school and more school. Tday, almost everyone has been telling me........ TGIF!!!!!! I agree hundred percent and more. Finally can sleep in! Okay but then again this week wasnt that bad because school was at 1 on Monday and Tue was off for us because lab under renovation. Oh anw on Tue I went to TP (not traitor la heh) to support Keshia! When she dances, WOW man you totally stop and stare shes amazing, love you Kes! (: Had lunch in TP, saw a few familiar faces, and then we headed over to Ben's house to chill. Cell was cancelled so we had dinner at Tamp instead. After that we helped Bel's mum choose an outfit for the 40th anniversary dinner tmrw. Oh man I'm totally not dressing up wearing my normal churchy clothes because No 1 I'm lazy like pig No 2 I dont have a decent looking dress No 3 I'm lazy like pig No 4 I'm lazy like pig Caught Jennifer's Body with the class just now at Cine, it was OKAY. I mean I heard alot of bad criticism about it and how it sucks and the reviews are horrible. But it wasnt all that bad. So if you're contemplating whether you should watch it or not, I personally think that its okay for 6 bucks on a normal school day. You shd go and judge for yrself how the show shd be rated. Some pics from the 2weeks in sch ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Queenie my retarded friend :D ![]() LOL this is the dumb eye model we had to fix for prac 1!!! So irritating hahaha ![]() Beatrice's ultra pink bimbo camera with stars Ok gonna go chase and catch up with some sleep now! |