|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Its back to school for everyone in poly. Things feel really different this sem, struggling with different things at this period of my life. Honestly I dont know what to make out of it too I guess its just another phrase. There's an issue for every season. How to deal with it? Pray fast hope suck it up. On a lighter note (there's always a lighter note), I'm starting on my visual board! Bought the stuffs tday and I hope its gonna be pretty :D Will put a pic up when I'm finally done, which I dont think will be soon. But anyhoooo, anticipate. You know you have reached a new level of stupidity when you help Hongwei beat your own high score in Bejeweled. |