|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, September 09, 2009
Today is a GREAT DAY! I got scolded by a customer! Great right :D Best part is..... He scolded me because I was the 4th person to call him, and the thing is. I was only doing my job - dialing the numbers they gave me. Great, he wanted to lodge a complain against me for asking him if he wants to fix an appointment with my financial consultant for FREE consultancy services. & he refused to allow me to hang up, just kept shooting me! What a nice great guy! After I quit, I'm gonna be REALLLLL NICE to him and send him a gift. Right to his doorstep because I have his exact address! :D Greeaaaat day. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Tmr after work (which will hopefully be better) gonna meet WJ (again~). My ankle feels mildly twisted from previously though I have no idea why. Maybe it was when my foot accidentally slipped when it was crossing to the back arrow during cant stop falling in love. Play more to hurt less so tmrw gonna chiong more songs , SUPERSTAR here I come :) The previous time we went to play, WJ psychoed me into wearing CCH PE shirt. LOL ![]() Retarded like mad, but it brought back many memories aha ![]() ![]() Acting refined :D Oh I mean I AM refined ! ![]() ![]() WJ fringe chio hor? I was the one who cut it, I have some hidden talent ! ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Fall deep, hurt hard. |