|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, September 08, 2009
My dear ahlian haven't uploaded the pictures on FB yet so gotta wait till Thu night! Started work tday.... While everyone is working at someplace cool like maybe a sushi place, some botique shop, or even modelling, IM DOING TELEMARKETING. Even working at Macs is cooler than that. But anyhow, work tday was SUPER draining. Calling sooooooo many people and getting rejected kinda sucks ): Thankfully, I met my quota. Seriously thank God I couldn't have done it without Him. Fione was criticizing me like ____________ so the only reason I could've met my quota of appointments made was because He helped me brainwash some customers. I'm also glad no one was nasty to me heh heh. So praise God. But I'm so gonna quit in 2 weeks. Watch this, its awesome funny After watching, go hear this. Its more awesome than the vid! http://www.sermonaudio.com/sermoninfo.asp?SID=52906154239 See my tagboard to click on the link! Blogger is nuts dont let me add link I know you're bored and have nothing to do, so go click the link!! You won't regret! A lil harsh though, but harsh is good |