|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, September 24, 2009
换换爱 is damn sad ): But its a nice show go watch if you're bored :) Janice say that the show kills trees ha ha ha, because alot of tissue being used :O [SPOILER] Anw I think that Huo Da should just tell Jia Di that he 患上 the Wilson's disease. Instead of treating her so badly! Can you hear her heart break (U), and I feel so sad for her everytime she can't figure out why he's treating her that way. Hot& Cold split moments apart. And in the end she stumbled upon the truth herself. I mean there's nthg they cant work out tgther right so he should just tell her! But then again if he does there'll be no show to act out and no money to earn $$$. The Huo Yan very 伟大!!! ![]() Ha ha Queenie being a loser tday ! ![]() ![]() The show is imba sad now~~~ ): |