|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, September 11, 2009
Happy day! Got zero appointments, recieving constructive criticism from Fione. LOL but then tday was a funny day. I was like choking during a phone call with the customer because Wilson did sthg MAD HILARIOUS. I was like restraining myself so that I would stop laughing. If Fione listens to the recording, I'm so sacked. GREAT! Exactly what I want :D And I accidentally addressed a lady as Mr _____. But she was light hearted about it and all. Yay I love customers like that lubbb lubbb lubbb. Ytd night in the car my younger brother asked me : Do you know about Kor kor's girlfriend? Me : Huh he got girlfriend meh? Older brother : (Throw dagger stares) Younger brother : Yah he got, the girl must be...................................................... Younger brother : Be...................................... (Hesitates) Younger brother : ................... N.uts. LOL IN MY OLDER BRO'S FACE |