|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, August 31, 2009
You know the feeling that churns in your stomach each time you trudge through memories? That feeling is x (a whole lot) worse when you rummage through someone else's memory bank, and THEIR past reminds you of what you used to have & what used to be. The scenes you thought were buried deep down some hole come surfacing again, taunting you and messing with your emotions. You think you're fine, until days like that. But then again, you wouldn't mind those memories staying the way they are, for you to look upon in the future and smile. You're glad those memories ever once happened, as much as it kills you to let go. Am I really ready to open the drawer choked full of my past, yet? --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- That wasnt me! It was some alien that took over my soul to write an emo paragraph that actually makes sense ha ha ha. A&P exam is over! Calls for much celebration, and this feels the same as when Olevels biology paper was over. I feel like ripping up my notes now but its smarter to sell them to garang guni man right! :D I've been an immensely busy person the past few days, cramming my brain with info until the insides of my brains were going to explode. (Eww) + fretting over suitable clothes for the upcoming event, and planning how I'm going to while away or pass my time in a leisurely manner during the holidays LOL. The most outstanding issue that is boggling my smallish brain right now is FINDING A JOB! Oh man can anyone provide me with a high paying job? I don't even mind giving tuition to primary school brats so if your sister/brother/cousin/niece/nephew/child is in need of a tutor, come find me! I can't believe I'm advertising for myself here. I'm in desperate need of cash. ~~~~~ I believe I can give primary sch tution and not mess up :D SO CONTACT ME IF U NEED A TUTOR PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Went back to CCH tday its been an awfully long time hasn't it! Got a little sunburnt even though I didn't play volleyball with the rest (anti social Janice& I). Lehui looked drunk HA HA HA. A few of us LH Janice Queenie Tselin Alicia had dinner tgther, & we should have a class outing soon! Getting dunked in the pool sounds like a fantastic idea right now. I can't wait for 3rd September to come so that I can throw away all my GO notes and go partayyye like a rockstar \m/ Did I mention I tapped my SP admin card instead of my ezlink at Dover?! Janna oh Janna why do you always have to go around doing stupid things! You've reached your quota for number of stupid things you can do this year ![]() What's that! ![]() My brother ha ha ha love him to bits even though he's irritating and sabo-ish !!! |