|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, August 01, 2009
I'm proud of myself because I haven't been online for 5 days straight! Yay me ^^ This week has been... Different in a way. & yes I've been nonsensical as usual ha ha ha. Met up with SY ytd, like to talk about her 'new' life and everything. Really praying hard for her mom and all! ![]() Before that we went to citihall to chill ahwile after biochem lesson, and guess who I saw? WJ & ZW! Aha what a small world! I was still thinking about the times we worked tgther in Starbucks, and tadah! They magically appeared! Lets go crash WJ's house soon! Heh Then Aaron and FY went to take part in the New York New York burger challenge. I never knew how big it actually was, until.......... ![]() ![]() ![]() Compare the plate size with the normal plate size! Crazy right. It was like 1 kg of beef and 1 kg of fries. 1KG OF FRIES?! Aaron sweared he would never touch fries for another 3 months. I wna go shopping! But my dad's complaining about my mounntain of bags and overstuffed cupboard of clothes ): And they wouldn't let me work. Boohoo I wish I could work! Gonna earn some money from eyecheck (: People help you check eye + give you free money. Why not hor Everyone should try Nutritea Barley. Wah its really good, go go go try it. It's going for only $1.85 at Singpost NTUC ! |