|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, August 16, 2009
I think if I ever had to survive on blogging, I would die terribly. Aha cause I'm so inconsistent! You know why!! Because......... I would prefer a good thriller/romance novel over the laptop anytime (: And recently I borrowed 3 such books! But none can beat Sandra Hill's novels. Seriously Sandra Hill, you are my author idol! Ok so basically this week has been packed full with presentations + chem test. Friday felt like liberation-day. Wed we had CRS debate on whether organ markets should be legalised or not. We took the stand on that it should be legalised. Lol and honestly half the time I didn't knw what I was talking about. Simi econs graph. I just tried my best to speak with as much conviction as I could muster ha ha ha. Which obviously didn't really work out right because she gave me a ._. score. WHY OH WHY are all Eng tchers biased against me?! & Lehui. & Janice, I'm sure she wouldnt like you too, if you were in our class. LOL no offence Janice darling ;) Just that all English tchers strongly dislike us. SERIOUSLY, WHY?!! Being us, we take things very seriously. So for the presentation, we wore like super formal. Abit kua zhang LOL but whatever you wna do, do it to your best right :D ![]() YAH but it wasn't worth it! I was sweating like a mad dog under the sun. And.... OUR SHOES HURT LIKE MAD. There's nothing worse than wearing a pair of mis-fit pointed toe flats to school. Okay maybe giving birth is like x100000000 worse. Makes me think twice about whether I want kids or not. Oh oh, and I went for the so called eye check on Tue. Which was a total scam.! It wasnt an eye check! We were just being lured into being subjects for the Year 3 students, for their competency test. I can't believe my eyeballs survived the 14 times all the students fitted a soft lens in my right eye and a hard lens into my left. Well done eyeballs for not falling out. My station was undoubt-edly the most boring station. Ever. And the most painful one, esp my left eye. But one good thing was that at least I could talk to the students + the super cute tcher who kept laughing. Aha he's super nice :D I was half blind the whole time as my lenes were out, and I couldn't see people's faces unless they came real close. LOL so basically I was smiling to blurred images. That 20bucks was really hard-earned. Thu I went for cell, which was great! We played the game I found online. MWHAHAHA reverse hide and seek! I consider it a success taken that other people joined in (: Bel taught us to like pre-determine our week instead of letting our circumstances decide how we rate our week. Really spoke to me, actually more like screamed in my face, about how I should stop having a "I'm so tired", "I can't do this" , "Why is everything happening to me" mindset. Next week's gonna be a 7/8 instead of a 5 I rated my previous week. Tmr's going to be great! No matter what happens :D Friday was a great day woohoo. Based on the fact that it was FRIDAY. I hope Biochem presentation was alright! We really like slogged for days coming up with the ppt and finding info. For anyone who wants to re-view the cereals commercial, here it is! CUTE HOR! Ahahaha Lehui and I were screaming cocoa puffs cocoa puffs cocoa puffs all the way after the presentation. That just proves how stressful presentations are I met up with WJ tday! HI WJ I KNW YOU'RE READING THIS :D Hit the arrowed dance floor at ECP hahahaha awesome man I feel so exercis-ed after that, dontcha WJ? ;) LOL we should totally spam DEAD END x speed 9 for 20 songs straight. If we don't peng after the 1st song that is Ate two packets of shaker fries tday what is wrong with us?! HA HA HA like that we might as well not play horhorhor all the calories or whatevernot all gain back liao. And I was just telling WJ how a person who discriminates against people from different countries (Eg. India, China, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia or whatever other countries, no offence to all those countries listed!!! ) should be called COUNTRY-ISTS. Makes sense right :D I should get a nobel prize for inventing a word! |