|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, August 08, 2009
![]() GI JOE was unexpectedly good! And I think (personal preference) that it was better than Transformers! And another reason to watch GI JOE is: ![]() Lee byung hun OMG HE'S HOT. &so everyone should go watch GI JOE ! ![]() ![]() He's really goodlooking! Aha I haven't seen a hot goodlooking guy in a looooooong time ;) OMG HE'S HOT. (SPOILER AHEAD) But he died in the show! UGH ): WHY DIE?! WHYYYYY! When he got stabbed and pushed into an electrical abyss by Snake Eyes (another hot guy whom we haven't seen the face of aha but he looks hot under that black suit) LH and I were like " NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!" Although he's like an ultra bad guy. But if he dies that means we cant ogle at him anymore. Oh man that sucks ): But....... I'm so gonna catch GI JOE 2 when it comes out! Okay I have a random discovery! A sea coconut which we normally see all sliced up served with cocktail and ice ![]() actually looks like: ![]() You never knew did you! That's so strange looking! Okay I discovered sthg new tday YAY --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Okay and so on Monday it was Aaron's birthday which was hilarious really. Because he chose (of all days) to start on his protein shake + vegetables diet on his birthday, we couldn't buy him a cake to celebrate. So we got him................................. A broccoli! Are we innovative or what! ![]() ![]() ![]() Denise took this, photog people will always be photog people, so artistic pls! LOL Pei En took a video of when we presented his broccoli to him LOL. (Notice his expression change) Why? Because.......... we took out a small cake to throw at his face. Ha ha ha he siam very fast seriously Look at the video, LH like anyhow throw the cake HA HA HA HA We tried to smash the cake twice but we failed!!!! TWICE! So we went to FC 3 to buy a cream puff mwhahahahah and Cally totally smashed it into his face while hiding behind the signboard, but I didn't manage to catch her in action, I only filmed her running away! Really quickly. LOL but nice one Cally! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- This is the new Universal Indicator to gauge coolness in kids these days (If you have) 0 Ben10 merchandise : Totally uncool 1-4 Ben10 merchandise: Kinda cool 5-10 Ben10 merchandise: Averagely cool Drowning in Ben10 mechandise: Wow you're damn cool!!! My brother is cool x MAX OH OH anyone watched UP in 3-D yet? Is it good?! Cause we wna catch it next week! Aha okay but then again I'm like talking to the wall cause no one responses ): Nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I'm gonna eat some worms ~ |