|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, August 05, 2009
Blogger hates me. I promise. They have this autosave function, and just now when my IE accidentally closed, THEY DIDNT SAVE MY POST. ): Anw, as I was saying in my previous post, which got cruelly un-saved, Beatrice showed me this video! I seriously think that the boy is on strings. He's like a puppet! Fastforward to the chorus, its more exciting! Aha And then yknow the whole Sorry Sorry SJ dance? Its like rampant. I saw in on the Taiwan news. TAIWAN NEWS?! The best part: 2 policemen were dancing it, and their lyrics were promoting Taiwan policestation. Omg.......... This just goes to show.......... Taiwan has a very low crime rate (: For those living under a rock, or in a cave, or beside Patrick, this is the dance: But then, its SOOOOOO OVERRRRRRATED! Therefore, Imma be cool and learn the poppin one And then dance it on the train tmrw ;) HA HA HA ok yah right. 1) I DONT DANCE. 2) If I can dance like THAT, I can just quit school. I showed my bro the vid and he says: at 2.44 he looks mildly retarded, 2.55 he wants his mom LOL Ah I promised myself that I wouldn't get sucked into the virtual world, but here I am blogging! I'm sucha squid, as usual. Short update on life: I'm halfway through the week, and everything looks...... down. Its all because of General Optics. General Optics = Damn Difficult = Having to put in extra extra extra effort = Studying till late hours (eg 330 am) = Lack of sleep = Grumpy Janna. There. Gen Opts is like a slient killer. K.ILLER. The best part is, nothing I studied till 330 am ytd came out. Like !*)(^&!#^&!#%!#%)*!^)!$)*(_$*( But at least Monday was fun.! Will upload the vids another day, meanwhile I need-tah go study for Biochem. If I can ever bring myself to do that.. My daddy is going overseas tmrw, and he's just like a little kid. Ha ha ha, actually he's worse lah, my mummy packing everything for him now tsktsk! I highly suspect that ants are hiding under an invisibility cloak on my table, and they rush out to attack me when I'm at my most focused, studying or doing Quiet Time. DAMN ANTS! They come from like NOWHERE AT ALL and the best part, they scuttle across the table at intervals. I mean cant you all just come at once?! I dislike ants. Esp GL ones like the ones in my room. I'm skinny fat (: |