|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, July 03, 2009
Yoo hoo I'm back! Did you guys miss me! (Cheers and whoops in the background with bouqets of flowers being thrown on stage) HA HA yah right, I think its more like (crickets chirping, crows cawing) This week, has been - Intense. I've never seen so many words since Olevels ended. General Optics was............ SIGHS. I really did try to study! But then, I couldn't do most of the qns! Hats off to those who knew how to do every single qn. Argh I don't wna fail my MST!! ): Anw, I'm glad MST week is finally! over. Now..... its time to embrace Chem report, Jap assignment (which I didn't do on Monday because I skipped Jap class for my best friend MATHS ), CRS research, Gen Opts Practical, PBL and study for Maths excel test. This is a reminder to everyone who is as slack as me. I watched Transformers 2 liao! Ha ha ha, Megan Fox........ Is honestly very hot. And sitting at the first row is not fun. To anyone who likes to sit at the extreme front row : You are N.u.t.s. Half of the time I couldn't see what was going on. I think Bea wanted to whack me because I was like annoying her with qns throughout the whole movie HA HA! Missed the first few mins of the movie because we hurriedly bought tixs 10 mins into the show. So..... Transformers. Okay lah. Ha ha not bad I guess. Every bot looked the same from below. Maybe I shd watch it again. If I have so much time. & money. Aha I'm convo-ing with my GL friends. Our GL level hit like 99% liao. All go to the moon by tmrw ;) I think I laugh more in poly. My mouth like expanded. Or maybe its because I got more GL friends. My mouth not big lah, stuff simi Optimus Prime?! WLAO HAHA GL GL GL LAH BEATRICE. She say I look like Colby O Donis. Eh for those who never see him before...... I seriously look like that?! Ha ha he's cute la, in a adorable but ugly way. His guitar skills are imba. I'm hungry. |