|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Praise God because.......... SY accepted Christ! Okay I'm so super excited. That just proves I haven't really won anyone for His kingdom =\ But its never too late! & now I feel that I'm really living, for something more than just myself or this superficial world. I love to go to church. Why? Because in church, I dont feel the pressure of this world, I don't feel the competitiveness of constantly having to be on top, I don't feel suppressed or depressed or negative emotions of any sort, I don't feel the need to have something more or to be with someone else, I don't feel like this life is totally senseless, because in church, I knw there's always someone, greater than all things else in this world, that I can run to. Because I know that I can pour and empty out my enormous bag of emotions and burdens at the altar and walk away renewed. There's this unfathomable& unexplicable sense of peace + warmth that engulfs and embraces you. We're praying for more of You, and we believe that You'll move in ways deemed impossible, and in areas we thought were untouchable. We're going to make our lives count - Promise. Give us strength to press on, to lead a blameless life. When we are weak, You are strong. Nothing in this world is worth exchanging this love for. |