|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, July 13, 2009
My eyeballs are going to fall off from staring at the screen too much! I shd hurry up and find a suitable game to play tmrw at cell~ I finally saw HL WJ ZW on Sunday (ytd) yay. ZW cut her hair! Aha so cute now. The rest basically looks the same I miss you girls heh heh go out sometime soon k. I wont wait another 3 months to see you guys again! Oh& I didn't knw that Bugis had a new DDR machine. Hm WJ knws best LOL. I feel like a nooooooooobx. Well but I don't have time to hone my skills like last time when I was awesomely free every single day. Ha ha& my stamina suckz to the core! Oh man. For those of you guys who think DDR is an ahlian game......... Its not ok!!!!!! Aha its a highly intellectual game that requires quick thinking& swift movements + coordination of limbs ok. Woohoo cheers to those who love to DDR jio me out for a game k :D ![]() The food at Manhattan Fishy Market is like................ *drools* ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Hehe look at the gianomous sunflower. I think I shd join Photog I'm so artistic ;) ![]() ![]() ![]() I'm very sad when I need to part with $$$$ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() This photo makes my head spinnn ![]() ![]() Okay I'm off to sleep. Oh yeah before I go....... Happy birthday Ferlin! Although you're sucha _______ at times I still love you lah. Have a great birthday and GROW UP :D Aha k I'm off to sleep! [edit] The pictures miraculously had a growth spurt overnight and became bigggggg I want to eat yoghurt |