|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, July 11, 2009
Life this week has been so fast paced. Can barely catch up, or even take a deep breath. Can't believe a week passed so quickly. Fueled on averagely 3+ hours of sleep a day and trust me, thats not enough!! Lehui and I were like on the verge of collapsing and dying. I'm happy now because I slept 11 hours ytd!! Woohoo sleeping at 11 pm rocks. I haven't slept so early since.............. A really long time. Even though I've been so physically tired this whole week, but God has been great! Honestly, from the bottom of my heart. I'm really awfully thankful for my friends! New and old, I love all of you guys :D & I really wna thank God for giving me the energy to get through this week. & for postingponing Math Excel test & Jap test ha ha ha Oh oh and for anyone who wants to spend 6bucks to sleep, go watch DUPLICITY! Guaranteed that you will fall into a deep sleep :) Because its sucha horribly boring show! Haixxx we should have watched Ice Age 3 hor hor hor For whoever who is reading my blog, I'm sorry I don't have any photos to post up! Because....... I'm lazy to take pics with my friends. HA HA HA we are a bunch of lazy kids. Another time then I post pics up ok ok ok :D Meanwhile go google some hotstuffz eyecandy like Megan Fox or Beyonce ;) For those who always come here to see my ugly photos, go google some eyevegetable (if you dont get it ask me) like Ru Hua or sthg. Ahahahaha I'm sry Ru Hua I guess it's time to say goodbye. Thanks for the memories, &everything you've done for me the past few months, I really appreciated it. I've been in a dilemma for awhile, &this has really been a difficult decision for me to make, But I'm sure its the best for us. You'll be better off without me, so I'm letting you go. Because I love you so. I'm not sure if I'll regret this in future& hope I can turn back time, but this has to be done. I'm missing you already. But it's too late. ........................................................................................................................................................ Goodbye. Extensions. HA HA HA HA HA WHAT WERE YOU GUYS THINKING? ;) |