|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, July 24, 2009
Life hasn't been perfect, but I'm thankful for all the small things that make me happy hehe. Steamboat at Lehui's house tday was GREEEEEATTTT! We ate until want peng man I think I gained 10 kg or sthg. This week has seriously been bimbo week ![]() ![]() ![]() In facebook, this is called Botak fell down from sofa LOLLLLL ![]() ![]() Denise's zhao pai dong zuo ;) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() AHA ![]() (: And this was when Lehui and I went to MP library to study ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() And this was on Tue I think. Aha FREEEEE balloons~! ![]() Ignore the monster behind ![]() And............... For a treat....................... I got old photos! HA HA HA ok I miss those days. ![]() Hey loves rmb this? Seemed so far back........ ![]() LOL Lehui very happy to get strangled :D ![]() ![]() ![]() I miss you girls like a suppahhhhhhhh lot. Janice jy in JC ok! Study hard, meet up soon to study yah love you lotzxzxzxzx ^^ My fav pic of the day is ![]() Wa dont you just love it! |