|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Sometimes Janna, you need to know how to ask for help. Don't be so damnit stubborn and think you can handle everything by yourself. Even the strongest need a helping hand at times. And you need a nudge. No, not a nudge, make that a really big shove. Thanks Bel for the wake up call, and I knw you were being harsh only because you love us alot (: Heh. I must really be more self disciplined, and learn how to STOP GIVING EXCUSES! Argh Janna, if you don't put God first, how you want Him to bless you abundantly?! You keep taking and taking and taking, but you dont wna give Him back anything at all. You sure are greedy. Lord, you really must help me!! Give me the capacity to love You more. But firstly, I really need to help myself first. |