|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Monday, June 22, 2009
Pics from Lehui's camera~! Ha ha anw tday, was.... kinda productive? Lol. My mom going overseas tmrw ): Boohoo. Lord I pray that you protect her!! In Jesus name!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Lehui oh Lehui why you so greedy?! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Ha ha ok anw Bbq on Sat was................... DAMN FUN! Ha ha I have to admit, that w/o Justin it wouldn't have been that fun. Because if it weren't for him, I wouldn't be in the pool! Ha ha no extra clothes but........ It was fun!!!! I love EP like damn alot!! :D ![]() Hongwei is DAMN happy when he's beside me (: ![]() Aha like 1/5 of the Padi girls. ![]() Talent time!!!!!!!! Ah old times, old times~ Last pic of the day............ ![]() Am I cool or what?! Woohoo Okay, I think I should just shrink my mouth. And my smile. And my mouth. And my mouth. And my mouth. My mouth is like as big as ....................... My English not so good. Damn big jiu shi le. ): I'm so disappointed in YT! Or is it just me?! Or is it my face?! Or is it my hair?! Or is it my mouth?! Omg it is my mouth isn't it?! Life is unfair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! T.T I have cell tmrw! He he I miss cell girls I can't wait to see them (: |