|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Wednesday, June 10, 2009
Met up with few of my fav people ytd! Lehui got touch rug so she didnt come aiyah DAMN SAD ): ): ): LEHUI I MISS U! Although I see you everyday and I'm seeing you again soon. LOL. We went to eat our fav........ Katong Laksa ! And I specially chose my outfit to please SY because I knw how much she looooooooooves Spongebob :D Ha ha ha! Sy has more pictures, which she obviously has not sent to me. And it will take like maybe another million years for her to come online! ![]() I knw after I put this up I shd go migrate to a far away country like Iceland (is it far away? sounds far). Entertain you all lo, see, I look like pig. LOL ![]() ![]() ![]() After SY went off, we sat at the bench there while waiting for Janice's parents. Took some pics (: I miss you all alot man, meet up again, provided I can! And Lehui....................................... WHY YOU NOT THERE ): Nvm I'll see you like..... on Sunday to study(I hope we really do study)! :D With another few of my fav people..... Slackers! Ho ho ho. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() He he ![]() ![]() I dno why Queenie so happy to get punched. LOL ![]() And Hazel, there you are! Ha ha you look so cute and I look so constipated. x( ![]() I finally satisfied my craving! Eat until damn happy :D Did you guys hear the last song on my playlist! Its really nice but very sad!! ): Ha ha but Frankie J has awesome songs. Ok I'm going to zhao now. Off to meet Padis! |