|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, June 20, 2009
It's L-O-V-E. Lehui's birthday is over!! Don't need treat her nicely already woohoo! Ha ha ha okay so today, as usual like last year, we went to her house to surprise her. She say this time more successful! Because I didn't bring my red bag aha! And we snuck into her house with the help of ahma. He he ahma damn cute ^^ Oh oh before I post up pictures of today, I shall post up pictures during chalet when we celebrated Lehui's birthday for her. Wlao pls she has such good friends. We rock \m/ Oh and we watched Blood the Last Vampire! Which is like.... Abit lame. Although at first abit scary because the stereo super loud and scary. LOL, but after awhile, abit lame........ Not M18 worthy at all. ![]() ![]() Don't ask why the cake look like that. Ha ha! It was like 4++ am in the morning and no bakery in the right mind was open. Therefore............... Sarah Lee cheese cake + strawberry poky sticks = Lehui's birthday cake! It's the thought that counts! (: ![]() Ha ha ok and some random photos from chalet ![]() They damn cute right! ![]() ![]() We were desperate to wash the potatoes. LOL Oh my... The photos that are uploading on Photobucket................ They're taking ages. Ahhh. We took like.... 158 photos + 80 photos + 32 phone photos. Lol I don't wna upload them unto Facebook. Because........ I think more people have access to my fb than to my blog. Then I shy la I don't want so many people see :$ Ok this is taking really long........ 18/58. I think next year when we have a new batch of Lehui's birthday photos, this batch havent even upload finish. Lol. Anw some random highlights of tday + random thoughts. 1. Lehui doesn't listen to her ahma much. Call her come down, wait until candles burn out then she come down. LOL 2. Lehui's house still got food.~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 3. Lehui's sister very small size. Ha ha ha 4. We like to exclaim and question loudly our sluty-ness in the bus. Throw face pls 5. Always charge camera batt to full even though it states 3/4 batt before leaving the house 6. Never wear leggings in Sg (LOL) 7. Yoshi's Sprite taste like _____________! 8. There was this chio angmoh lady who offered to help us take a picture! (: Whee 9. & another cute guy that looked and even sounded like Lee Er Ker who wanted to help us take a pic! And then he faced the cam to himself instead of us. LOL act cute 10. Its only 24/58 photos I wna die liao........ 11. SORRY LEHUI I NEVER WRITE CARD FOR YOU. HOW ABOUT NEXT YEAR :D 12. Fort Canning Park is really far....... 13. 197 can go home! Ha ha ok thats really random 14. I'm damn tired now but how about the photos! Gr 15. Tmr got 4ep bbq! Heh heh I can't wait! 16. Gdluck to me, I haven't start studying. 17. I regret uploading so many photos 18. Lehui, I give you some brain (: 19. 31/58 yes more than halfway through, I'm making progress! 20. Jonathan damn evil pls he scaring me like !(&!${!&*$&^! with some story and the time now is 2.02 am! Ah I'm praying hard 21. I'm drinking Yakult. At like 2.03 am?! 22. This is like the longest post, ever. Everyone read until sian. Think I haven't blogged THIS long a post since Sec3. Ha ha, old times 23. How much things can change in a year uh? 24. I'm super nervous, but I think it'll take another month or so 25. I can't wait that long 26. Are the photos done?!!!!! 27. Maybe I should go sleep and then wake up again to check on the photos 28. It's been so long.. 29. Look at my new blog skin! Chio bo? 30. YES THE PICTURES ARE DONE!!! Warning! I'm going to spam. Basically, because I cannot be bothered already. I'm tired!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() Thick skin lo not even her bday ha ha! ![]() ![]() ![]() Anyone wna buy my shirt?! Or me also can! HA HA joking not for sale pls. ![]() ![]() ![]() Omg damn act cute! Ha ha ha ha ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Is this familiar or what! Ha ha ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Bully her on her birthday :D ![]() ![]() Like going for fight like that. LOL ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() COVER! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() He he love ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Queenie& I acting cute (Turn your head, lazy!) ![]() Queenie& I acting slut ![]() Queenie& I. LOL Queenie, we suck!! HA HA ![]() Love you girls x alot alot alot (: So many tourist-y photos tday! Hope you had a great birthday Lehui. And I love you Janice& Queenie!! Woohoo life rocks \m/ GOODNIGHT! |