|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Sunday, June 07, 2009
Hols are here! Meeting Hazel tmrw, she say my bday present is collecting dust in her house ha ha! Thats how long I haven't seen her!!! Basically, life has been. So-so. Sat service was....... Beyond words description. Mike Connel is very annointed. Alot of deliverance and manifestations ha ha. It was good ! God really moved (: Yep, and so some updates on my life. Alot of hanging out with Slackers! We rock \m/ No one can slack as much as we do HA HA. Went to Lehui hse the other day, damn fun. We sat Aaron's car. 7-seater! Fearing for our lives. Ha ha ha lucky he didn't drive THAT recklessly. The first thing we did at Lehui's house, was to... EAT. Duh what else! HA HA! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Woohoo this is Crystal, anyone wna get to knw her? ;) Then we headed over to Parkway, ate Swensens. I MUST STOP SPENDING MONEY LIKE WATER! ![]() ![]() ![]() This is a random photo of Denise & I, the other day we went to eat Sushi Tei at Paragon. LOL in shirt shorts and slippers. This week, was good and bad. I guess sometimes stupid things do happen. Make you feel damn sian, but whatever la, I just try to take it all in. Seriously, I was praying super hard I wouldn't flare up or whatever. But then again, this week was also good! I must stop focusing on the negatives! This coming week will rock in Jesus name. |