|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
I RODE A PHANTOM TODAY! I seriously can't help it I damn x 123456789 excited !! Tday was the first time I rode a bike! I know I suaku la.... ): Jeremiah gave me a lift home tday after I went to Seaview to celebrate Ethan's 1st birthday. He he, Ethan is super cute! (: Biking is shiok man, but I wouldn't ever consider it as a permanent mean of transport, too dangerous alr. Jeremiah say I zai man, for a first timer! Ha ha ha. We went on highway because I don't want do illegal u-turn HA HA! I kept talking alot sia, think Jeremiah want to tape my mouth LOL. ![]() TADAH! Lucky not sports bike if not my heart cannot take it ![]() He damn happy he dont need hear me talk alr HA HA Okay so anw some overdued pics from last Fri. We went to track, played abit of vball, captain's ball and frisbee. But I didnt play much, only ran track with Beatrice (owner :D ) in slippers. Beatrice better still, run in flats. LOL. ![]() ![]() Want fight ah ![]() ![]() Crystal tio hit by frisbee I think. LOL Denise took, super candid! After that, usual slackers went to Dhoby Xchange Justacia makan. We thick skin sit there 4 hours. Beatrice's lesbian mode turned on by Aaron's chiobu friend, Yanling. LOL. Oh yeah, after floorball training on Sat we went to Whitesands to lunch and...... WE SAW SY!!! HEH HEH. ![]() Monday met up with Queenie (: ![]() ![]() ![]() Jiaobin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I'm so easily distracted!!! CRS here I come. (Janice we miss you alot man. ) |