|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Tuesday, April 07, 2009
I shall try to blog in proper English without short forms or any of those broken English terms. I have a feeling I will fail terribly. But, I have no choice because my Eng standard is really plunging, and plunging, and plunging. At this rate, I'll never be able to get a job. Today, there was a PADI outing at ECP. Due to the torrential downpour, we were stranded at the nearby MacDonald's for awhile. Went to rent bicycles after the downpour stopped. Gerald got a $300 fine for littering, which was quite sad because he didn't really litter. Lol. Pictures are with Abi mama! Walked a really long and tiring way to Parkway after that. Had Pasta Mania with HL WJ ZW :D ![]() ![]() Yes! I managed to blog without the usage of broken English! There's still a glimmer of hope for me! Imma (A). [Grins real widely] |