|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, April 03, 2009
I hope my red spots disappear soon! Ha ha gr the mud! Chilli Padi rocks! We were talking online ytd night until quite late ha ha and Rachel + BF + I were the last ones left and we talked nonsense like we did in camp. Tday I went back to SP to submit my documents and I forgot to print the checklist. Went to library to print & turned out I print out wrong one !!! Kuku head la..... Waste alot of time Went to Far East after that, no money to buy chio clothes LOL. Saw Huilin at Orchard!!!!!!!! Ha ha shocking man. Never see her for super long alr. Ok not SUPER long but never go out proper for a reaaaal long time. I miss you girls ): ![]() ![]() ![]() ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ![]() ![]() Ho ho Katong Swimming Complex the other day. Tio sun burn plus tan line............... I'm off! Ha ha PADI ROCKS WOOHOO |