|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, March 20, 2009
Janice's birthday surprise was....................... Failure? Success? Thanks to my blog post, Janice you sneaky move! I thought you gone offline alr!!!!!!! AH ha ha but hope you had a great birthday love love love (: Queenie told us that the song "If U Seek Amy" by Britney has a hidden meaning! She's sneaky man, indirectly mean sthg else, no wonder that song doesnt make sense!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe most people knw already, but I lag ha ha. If you listen closely, you realise that..... If U Seek Amy actually means F-U-C-K Me and then the lyrics makes sense. Tsk tsk Britney Sometimes, I wonder if I would change anything in the past, if I had the chance to. Some things, I do regret doing, or I do regret NOT doing. But, I believe everything happens for a reason, so I wouldn't change anything. I think. I knw the feeling of having someone suddenly disappearing. I don't want to feel that again. At least for a year. Tired, I need time-out. 有些事,错过了才明白。 |