|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Wenjia if you're reading this THIS IS THE PHOTO I WANTED TO SEND YOU!! :D I walk alone~~ HA HA HA HAPPY VDAY EVERYONE. Oh man its 1.45 am means its not vday anymore but whatever :D Tday is a happy day because I didn't rot at home or do boring office work!! HEHEHE. We went to Bugis LJ eat breakfast this morning and then went to Central and the weather was SUPER HOT AND THE STUPID SUN WAS SHINING LIKE NOBODY'S BUSINESS. But tday was fun nevertheless. Too bad SY couldnt come! Saved alot of money today YAY I'm happy when I don't spend money because Imma cheapo leepo ( I COULDNT FIND ANYTHING ELSE THAT RHYMES OK). Fav convo of the day: "When they coming?" "Huh what thing?" "The 3 guys we ordered lah!" "Sorry Queenie you don't have because you never pay money" HA HA HA SUPER FUNNY LIKE SOME DESPOS --------------------------------------------------------------------------- And I FINALLY WENT BACK TO CHURCH. I MISS CHURCH PEOPLE LIKE MAD AND I DIDN'T KNW UNTIL I FINALLY SAW THEM LOL. And I made a few new friends!!! But I didn't get to talk much to twin because she DISAPPEARED ): And I carried Ethan tday AHA. I was freaking out like mad because I CAN'T EVEN CARRY CATS what more BABIES and I'm so afraid of dropping cute ones like Ethan !! Ate dinner and then played cards. I WON TATI TWICE IN A ROW SKY FALLING. And I also won Cheat without even cheating. -.- Thanks to Amelia& (I FORGOT WHO OH NO). Went home with (WHAT'S HER NAME OH NO AGAIN). I NEED TO SLEEP |