|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, January 29, 2009
I ended up being the earliest one when I was supposed to be the latest~~~~! Aha. Janice& Lehui ate Lj breakfast, quite nice lah but I was low on cash so......... Steal their food :D We bought tixs to Changeling (I didn't even knw there was such a word, is there?). Took some photos with a pretty backgrd (: Changeling was............... Not that bad, just wasn't our type of show lah I guess. But some parts esp the front part was draggggggggggy. Bride Wars might have been a better movie, but oh well. Changeling was good for a change. Went for lunch after that and we were talking halfway when...... We saw the Sg actor Adam Chen ( is that it?) walk past. And so Lehui and I, stared. Janice's back was facing him so she didn't see. Its super funny because we tried to stalk him. (Omg some losers) But he's really good looking lah ok! Had nthg much to do after that so we walked aimlessly. Sat at the fountain outside Ngee Ann City and took some retarded photos Was on my way back on 16 when I passed Old Aiport Rd + Dunman Food Court, & those memories I thought were long forgotten and buried came surfacing back. And frankly............ Idk Anw! Posting results are out tmrw.! Most prob getting into first choice, praying! Also pray that we don't get into same course as................................................................................. NIGHTMARE |