|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Hello Everyone.! ![]() I was chionging my history hw ok :D I miss sch days~~ Hello SY I miss you too!![]() Mdm Toh's Maths class heh heh heh. Overdued cross country photos.! ![]() I REALLY WNA GO TO SENTOSA WITH CLASS TMRW............................! T.T I've waited since..................... Super long ago. Queenie my setter partner, our SSS.! BOOHOO. I really don't see why my bro can go to sch already and I can't step out of the house.! Its been 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! days. I'm going to die, if not of chicken pox. I'm going to die of staying at home, I'm growing mould. Zzzz. On a lighter (I think) note, I think I'll be more than okay by CNY. But then again, I'm not very excited about CNY........... Yeah yeah goodies, red packets, cny songs (eeeeeeeeeeeeew) I'm sick of CNY liao. Sorry ancestors. I really don't like..................................... Chinese things. Maybe Chinese dramas okay lah, but anything else Chinese. No thanks. Explains my C6 for HCL. Super Sexy. I'm growing ugly. I seriously hope I didn't scratch off any scabs or whatever because it'll leave a damn permanent scar...................................... Going to haunt me for life. I'm so super lazy to update about my life. Can't even remember most of it. Tv's killing my brain cells and making me damn super stupid. I haven't used my brain in........................ Since olevels ended. Kinda can't wait to start my new life, but then again, I don't wna leave my old life behind. But old one don't go new one don't come right. Going to poly........ Need new clothes. I really lazy buy new clothes/ dress nicely. Oh yeah, and class chalet was alright/fun/sian, all in one. Well, it was sian when we had to wait for a million hrs (exaggerating duh) for Ms Wan to come with the key. Fun when we had night walk, told Lehui's sick riddles, pretended we tunnelled underground by leaving our light sticks on the ground ._., screaming yay! and running in all directions, playing indian poker and sabo-ing Ferlin LOL, playing water bombs with jie-meis, not bathing (ok that wasn't very fun actually), not sleeping (that was rather fun with one drunk Queenie), playing with the balls thingy, racing with SY MWHAHA, jumping into the pool after lifeguard off duty, playing the (damn fun but not our age) slide, washing hair in the public pool shower, and going crazy. Yeah, I miss chalet. I need to lunch with Hazel, I'm super sorry I keep procrastinating T.T After I'm deemed fit (by my dad gr) to get out of home, promise I'll go lunch with u.! Oh yeah, and somewhere someday (forgot when) I went out with some 6/2 people.! Aha. :D Wasn't very good because I lost my voice on that day itself so suay.! But it was good seeing all those familiar faces (: |