|
Strength in what remains behind
ourinsecurities
|
|
JANNA,18 Aaron Beatrice Caihong Cally Daniel Denise Eliz Ferlin Hongwei Janice! Queenie! Rusydi SiewYee Tse Lin Credits
©Glamouresque. |
Friday, December 12, 2008
Yeah I know Imma loser for disappearing for like a million days. Things haven't been, all that, great.......... But nevertheless, life must go on, right........? Haven't even blogged about my birthday. Didn't start out awesome or fantastic, but more to the extremely horrible side actually, with me watching Hannah Montana (I KNOW I'M REALLY PATHETIC LA DON'T HAVE TO RUB IN MY FACE ). Then I got the shock/surprise of my life when 5 (uninvited) girls turned up at my doorstep. Aha I looked like ...... Not very presentable would be a nice description term in the circumstances given back then. And lets just leave it as that shall we :D They brought a cake for me awwww so sweet and gave me present(s) aha and thanks Lehui's mum for your chocolates heheheh. Siewyee and Cheryl left early for Orchard so the rest of us, Janice Lehui Queenie (in alphabetical order ok!) went to ECP. We bowled (rather noobly I must admit) but it was still fun and I still love you all ok Thanks girls for really making my day, I haven't really shown my appreciation and stuff, but I really lovvvvveeeeeeee you girls and I wouldn't change you all for anything, promise (: Thanks for really making my day and cheering me up when I was at pit bottom, and for loving me for who I am no matter what retarded things I do. Cause you guys do retarded things too! ^^ Sentosa someday kkkkk I haven't forgotten.........! And also thank you Huilin Wenjia Zhenwei (again alphabetical order!) for singing Happy Birthday so super loudly at my house void deck with unsurprising uncouthness. HAHA JOKING.! Love you girls too and we must work hard to earn my mummy's money ok mwhahahaha :D Daryl, thankyou for everything ya. & Happy late birthday to you.! I wished you already but I didn't sing song like you sang to me aha later you go deaf or sthg then I no money to pay your hospital bills, plus you have to go for your missions hope you made a great impact on the people there. I'm sure you did, think you're already back but I forgot already, you keep going overseas lah I can't rmb so many things hor. IF YOU'RE ALREADY BACK YOU MUST TALK TO ME OKAYYYYY (: Hazelllllllllllll, I really miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ): Sorry I couldn't go to Vivo to visit you during work and the other time I couldn't make it to Orchard sorry alotttttttttttttt. I really really miss you boohoo and I miss writing letters to you. We must catch up soon ok take careeeeeeee if you're reading this.! I'm ranting aren't I :O And to everyone else who wished me Happy Birthday and who loves me, I LOVE YOU ALL TOO OKAY AND SORRY FOR THE LATE APPRECIATION BUT YOU GUYS KNOW IM STILL SINCERE RIGHT HEHEHEHE. Had YM camp, INFUSED `08 from 1st-4th December. It was really awesome and everything. Although it wasn't really a very cry-ey camp for me and all, God and the Holy Spirit was definitely moving. This camp, has been a different one from the rest, truly different. It might not be all fun and games, hardly relaxing, but it was good. Taught me discipline and all there is to learn. And I'm better to my family now aha (I hope!) and I'm trying to complain less and be grateful more.! PROMISE (: TEAM SINGAFOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR................! You guys were really awesome and I will miss you all a super duper lot. Massive stoning and retarded jokes about all things retarded like paus and rebonding and blondes :D God bless you guys alright! So much more about YM camp but it can't be typed out in words or describe, just that God is great and His kingdom come, His will be done. After camp I went for a cruise with my fave family aha. Cruise was great, on the first day (Sunday) we went to Habourfront to board the ship. Met up with my uncle, aunty and two cousins and we skipped the general checking in because we had VIP aha and didnt have to queue. Yay my aunty. There were mascots on the way to boarding the ship and some were really really really ugly haha no offence really. I'm high above.! Where I hit my head every morning. Checked out the facilities on the cruise on the first day, and it was rather disappointing because there weren't much stuff to do. And........ everything fun was costly. Goods and services on the ship were priced at outrageously horrendous prices. -.- Went for KTV after dinner at around 10pm due to extreme boredness. 2 hours of KTV for 9 people cost like S$115 and all the rooms were fully booked o.o Managed to get the last available room (HIPPO ROOM!) and zzzz was the place ex.! They took photos with their own cameras and sell the photos to you for 15 bucks a piece...................! But KTV was nevertheless fun :D ( Warning, the following few pictures consist of me me me and more ME.! ) The next day we stopped over at Penang for shopping. It wasn't much fun, esp with a money faced tour guide that spoke very horrible English with a flat voice, gets on your last nerve yknow. Penang, had buildings that were exact replicas of Singapore's. The mall we went to, had a facade similar to that of Cathay's. Serious DJvu. Didn't buy much stuff at Penang and besides, there wasn't even enough time. Watched Disney in cabin (thank God for Disney) the whole night and went to sleep. On Tue we stopped at Phuket, Thailand.................. Not to see limestone caves, although I wouldn't have mind (: Went shopping again and this time it was much better. Well, kind of. Things at Phuket, are real cheap. Plus, the stuff, are mostly similar to stuff in Sg, like clothes, shoes, bags and all. Potong Beach (: Had a gala dinner later that evening where we had to wear nicely and stuff. And the waiters were REALLY nice. Went to watch a show after that, on gymnastics. Super coollllllll and scary cause two guys did many acts that were beyond dangerous. Looked wrong too aha. But they were great, and hot :O After that there wasn't much to do and part of me wanted to stay but part of me wanted to go back to Singapore. Reality don't hit you that much when you're surviving on a piece of metal in the middle of the sea. You don't have to worry so much about things and events and people when you're on holiday. But then I miss Singapore, the people here, and especially, the FOOD. Glorious food. Had Star Awards yesterday. Off the hook. And it was really fun. Although tiring, it was worth it.! Will post pictures when I get them from Lizzieeeeeeeeeeeeee :D Stupid seasonal pimple(s) that decides to appear every holiday season. GRRRRRRRRRR IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE _________________. |